We are excited to meet you!
Please review the new patient checklist:
- Let the scheduler know what part of your body hurts or is injured and if you are seeking a specific type of treatment. This will help us make sure we are the best fit for your care.
- For new patients let the scheduler know if you want your records to be sent to any specific doctors or professionals.
- Let the scheduler know if you have any any images such as X-ray, CT scan, or MRI completed at other medical facilities. We will need to coordinated with you on the best way to get these images and imaging reports to us prior to your visit.
- Please feel free to ask any questions in advance about our practice and the treatments we provide.
- If would like to provide your information to request new patient scheduling, please click here.
We Are Accepting New Patients:
- Car Accidents (Injured Motorists)
- Regenerative Medicine (PRP and Bone Marrow Aspirate) for spine, joint, and tendon diagnoses
- Orthobiologics (Interventional Orthopedics) for spine, joint, and tendon diagnoses